• Plastic laminate playfield looks like a soccer field
• 1-in. thick cabinet walls with melamine coating for great looks
• Heavy duty 4″ x 4″ metal legs provide stability
• Telescoping steel rods are made of 2/3″ stress resistant steel
• Steel ball bearings increase game speed and reduce wrist stress
• Unbreakable plastic players are molded to the bars
• Includes 10 white standard balls
The Garlando G-500 Grey Oak Foosball Table combines an elegant look of grey Oak with excellent stability and playability. The 1-inch thick MDF cabinet has a grey Oak color melamine coating providing a furniture look and protection against scratches and dings. Heavy duty 4″ x 4″ metal legs are coated with anti-scratch powder-varnish providing stability and great looks. The playfield is a plastic laminate with green background and white lines to look like a soccer field. Telescopic rods are made of 2/3-inch high stress resistant steel and coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. Steel ball bearings greatly improve the game speed while reducing stress on the player’s wrists. Red and blue players are made of unbreakable plastic and are molded onto the rods. Ball returns are placed conveniently behind each goal to provide quick and easy ball recovery. Includes 10 white standard balls.