The new VERSO TX1 treadmill is built to last using only top quality components. With state of the art features such as Heart Rate Control, you will find that the TX1 offers sophisticated electronic programming, while at the same time, keeping operation as simple as a touch of a single button. With the TX1, you can rest assured that you will be getting a truly beneficial workout without wasting time or effort.
To achieve an effective cardio exercise routine, many fitness experts recommend people should exercise three to five days a week, for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, while your heart rate is within your target heart rate zone. The heart rate control programming on the TX1 helps take the guesswork out of achieving these recommendations as the computer will automatically make adjustments based on your changing heart rate.
In addition to getting fit and helping promote weight loss, regular exercise can help control cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, help lower one’s risk of a heart attack, decrease the chance of diabetes and coronary artery disease, reduce stress and help decrease anxiety and depression. It has been said that you have nothing unless you have your health. The TX1 treadmill is your tool to gaining and maintaining your health and well being.
The TX1 features a powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor driven by a high tech PWM electronic motor control board that reacts 20,000 times per second keeping your workout flowing steady and smooth. You can choose to set target goals for distance, calories burned, amount of time or choose from a variety of different preset programs that automatically adjust speed and incline to help keep your regular workouts different and exciting. When you’ve completed your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill to save space in your home. It is the perfect combination of fit and form. Whether you walk, jog, or run, the VERSO® TX1 will help you improve your health and wellness adding to your quality of life.
- Heart Rate Control Programming – Monitors your heart rate and automatically adjusts your treadmill workout to achieve your target heart rate zone and then adjusts to stay in the targeted zone, basically, it’s like “cruise control” for your cardio training
- 5 Window digital LED Display clearly provides easy-to-read workout data in large 1″ digital numerals of Time, Speed, Elevation, Distance, Pulse and Calories Burned
- 7 Goal Oriented, Preset and Heart Rate Control (HRC) Programs: 1)Speed Set, 2)Incline Set, 3)Time Set, 4) Distance Set, 5) HRC Speed/Incline Set, 6) HRC Speed Set and 7) HRC Incline Set
- Intuitive Control Panel for simple and easy operation
- One-button “Quick Start” feature so everyone, even first time users, can easily get started
- Workout data can be displayed in Standard or Metric units
- Magnetic safety key shuts off power if the user fails to keep up with set speed
- Heart rate chart printed on display for easy reference
- Powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor provides high torque for a hesitation- free smooth feel
- Speed Range: .5 – 10mph (1-16kph)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) electronic motor control board adjusts motor power feed 20,000 times per second to eliminate any speed fluctuations
- Heavy Duty 1,000 Pound Thrust Incline Motor adjusts the treadmills grade from 0 to 12% incline
- Large running deck surface: 20″ x 55″ x 1″ (140cm x 151cm x 2.5 cm)
- Exclusive KETT-FLEX™ Deck features 6 cushioned impact-absorbing deck mounts to reduce impact to body joints
- 4″ Wide anti-slip textured side step rails for safety
- Low Step Height of 5.75″ (15cm) for easy on & off and allows placement in rooms with low ceiling height
- Contact heart rate sensors on front grab bar
- Side grab bars for additional safety and peace-of-mind
- Folds vertically to save space when not being used- 34″ x 34″ foot print (86.5cm x 86.5cm)
- Heavy gauge steel frame provides strength and sturdiness
- Assisted Lift System™ with dual gas charged shocks and Safety Fold™ Lock provides safe and easy folding and lowering and is safely located out of the reach of small children
- Small foot print when folded – 34″ x 34″ (86.5cm x 86.5cm)
- 4 Transport wheels allow for easy maneuvering/relocating when folded
- 2.7″ (7cm) Machined crowned roller helps maintain belt alignment
- Two built-in cup / accessory holders provide easy access to a refreshment or TV remote control
- Indicator light alerts when maintenance is needed
- Deck/Belt Lubricant (silicone liquid) included for periodic maintenance
- 30 minute easy assembly (approx.). All required tools included
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 6 Years Motor, 3 Year Parts, 1 Year Electronics, 1 Year Labor
- POLAR wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter included for a limited time. Chest strap functions with the built-in heart rate receiver
- Folded: 33″x 34.5″x 76″ (86.5cm x 86.5cm x 193cm)
Setup Length / Width / Height: 77 x 34 x 56 inches
Setup Weight: 250 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Assembly Required: YES
Country of Origin: Taiwan