The new VERSO TX3 treadmill is solidly built using only top quality components. With its powerful motor, advanced electronics and state of the art features such as Heart Rate Control, you will find that the TX3 offers sophisticated programming, while at the same time, keeping operation as simple as a touch of a single button. With the TX3, you can rest assured that you will be getting a truly beneficial workout without wasting time or effort.
To achieve an effective cardio exercise routine, many fitness experts recommend people should exercise three to five days a week, for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, while your heart rate is within your target heart rate zone. The heart rate control programming on the TX3 helps take the guesswork out of achieving these recommendations as the computer will make automatic adjustments based on your changing heart rate.
In addition to getting fit and helping promote weight loss, regular exercise can help control cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, help lower one’s risk of a heart attack, decrease the chance of diabetes and coronary artery disease, reduce stress and help decrease anxiety and depression. It has been said that you have nothing unless you have your health. The TX3 treadmill is your tool to gaining and maintaining your health and wellbeing.
The TX3 features a powerful 3.0 HP continuous-duty motor driven by high tech PWM electronic motor control board that reacts 20,000 times per second keeping your workout flowing steady and smooth. You can choose to set target goals for distance, calories burned, amount of time or choose from a variety of different preset programs that automatically adjust speed and incline adjustments to help keep your regular workouts different and exciting. When you’ve completed your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill to save space in your home. It is the perfect combination of fit and form. Whether you walk, jog, or run, the VERSOÂ® TX3 will help you improve your health and wellness adding to your quality of life.
- Heart Rate Control Programming – Monitors your heart rate and automatically adjusts your treadmill workout to achieve your target heart rate zone and then adjusts to stay in the targeted zone, basically, it’s like “cruise control” for your cardio training
- 6 Window Digital Display – Four 1″ digital LED windows clearly display workout data of Time, Speed, Elevation, Distance, Pulse and Calories; One large 4.75″ x 4.75″ (12cm x 12cm) LED dot matrix graphic display and one informative 4 Â¾” x 1″ (12cm x 2.5cm) backlit LCD display with scrolling instructions as well as data feedback in Standard or Metric units.
- 10 Goal oriented, Preset and Heart Rate Control programs: 1)Speed Interval 2) Aerobic 3)Weight Loss 4) Hill Climb 5)Target Time 6) Target Distance, 7)Target Calories, 8)Heart Rate Control, Speed 9) Heart Rate Control, Elevation, and 10) Fitness test
- Intuitive control panel for easy to understand operation
- One-button “Quick Start” feature so everyone, even first time users, can easily get started
- Workout data can be displayed in Standard or Metric units
- Compact dashboard swivel fan provides a subtle soothing breeze during your workout
- Magnetic safety key easily pulls off to shut off power to the motor if the user fails to keep up with set speed
- Direct speed controls to quickly and easily adjust/set desired speed
- Heart rate chart printed on display for easy reference
- Powerful 3.0 HP continuous-duty motor provides high torque for a hesitation- free smooth performance
- Speed Range: .5 – 11mph (1-18kph)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) electronic motor control board adjusts motor power feed 20,000 times per second to eliminate any speed fluctuations
- Heavy-Duty 1,000 pound thrust incline motor adjusts the treadmills angle of vertical grade from 0 to 12% incline
- 0-12% Grade incline system allows you to continuously increase your workout challenge as your fitness level improves
- Additional speed and incline controls are conveniently located on side grab bars allowing the user to make safe and easy speed and incline adjustments while maintaining a hold of the safety grab bars
- Large running deck surface: 20″ x 55″ x 1″ (140cm x 151cm x 2.5 cm)
- Exclusive KETT-FLEX Deck features 6 cushioned impact-absorbing deck mounts to reduce impact to body joints
- 4″ wide (10cm) anti-slip textured side step rails for safety
- Low step up height of 5.75″ (15 cm) for easy on & off and also helps for placement in areas with low ceiling heights
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors on front grab bar
- Side grab bars for additional safety and peace-of-mind
- Heavy gauge steel frame provides strength and sturdiness
- Assisted Lift System with dual gas charged shocks and Safety Fold Lock provides safe and easy folding and lowering and is located out of small childrenâs reach
- Small foot print when folded – 34″ x 34″ (86.5cm x 86.5cm)
- 4 Transport wheels allow for easy maneuvering/relocating when folded
- 2.7″ machined crowned roller helps maintain belt alignment
- Two built-in cup/accessory holders provide easy access to a refreshment or TV remote control
- Indicator light alerts when maintenance is needed
- Deck/belt lubricant (silicone liquid) included
- 30 minute easy assembly (approx.) All required tools Included
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 6 Years Motor, 3 Year Parts, 1 Year Electronics, 1 Year Labor
- POLAR wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter included for a limited time. Chest strap functions with the built-in heart rate receiver
- Folded: 33″x 34.5″x 76″ (86.5cm x 86.5cm x 193cm)
Package Length / Width / Height: 104 x 33 x 19
Package Weight: 310 lbs.
Weight Limit: 330 lbs.
Assembly Required: YES
Country of origin: Taiwan