World Champion Foosball Table
- Fully tailored on professional players requirements, this competition model is already a classic
- 1-1/4″ thick cabinet walls made from layers of plywood and medium density fibreboard combined together to provide the sturdiest and at the same time most flexible construction possible.
- Color: black with ITSF logo and official Competition plate with series number.
- MDF playfield support board, for an increased cabinet stress resistance, reinforced by metal bars for the maximum compactness and stability during the competitions.
- Two adjustable supports inside the cabinet allow to obtain a perfectly leveled playfield.
- The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. When the upper cabinet is lifted, a metal support bracket automatically activates to avoid the falling of the same.
- Playing field of tempered non-reflective sanded glass. Green background with white lines to look like a foosball ground.
- Playfield corners without steps for a correct ball running.
- Goals in HDP (High Density Polymer) reinforced with fibreglass and innovating profile moulded to prevent irregular ball trajectories.
- Balancing inside goal to absorbs the ball bumps and preventing bouncing off.
- 2/3″ diameter high stress resistance steel going through bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating and increased thickness (3 mm) allowing 50% more torsion resistance than traditional bars. They do not bend after prolonged use.
- New rubber bumpers instead of springs (19 mm length) for a better shock absorption.
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper bar maintaining the player within the goal range of action.
- Steel roller bearings to greatly improve the game speed while reducing the stress for the players’ wrists.
- Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- Competition abacus score counters enabling to mark game sets and goals.
- 4″ x 4″ square steel legs coated with anti-scratch silver powder-varnish.
- Competition levelers for a perfectly flat playing field.
- Standard American style coin mechanism.
- 10 white standard balls and 3 competition high control balls supplied.
Table: 60-1/4″ Length x 35″ High x 30″ Wide;
Playfield: 47-1/4″ Length x 28″ Wide
weight: 220 lbs.