Information Collection and Use General
- This policy covers how Thompson Sporting Goods treats personal information that Thompson Sporting Goods collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Thompson Sporting Goods products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Thompson Sporting Goods does not own or control, or to people that Thompson Sporting Goods does not employ or manage.
- Thompson Sporting Goods collects personal information when you register with Thompson Sporting Goods, when you use Thompson Sporting Goods products or services, when you visit Thompson Sporting Goods pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Thompson Sporting Goods protects your information with 128-Bit security issued by verisign. Thompson Sporting Goods may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Thompson Sporting Goods and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Thompson Sporting Goods collects information about your transactions with us including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Thompson Sporting Goods automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Thompson Sporting Goods cookie information, and the page you request.
- Thompson Sporting Goods uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Thompson Sporting Goods, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian create a Thompson Sporting Goods Account to obtain parental permission.
- Thompson Sporting Goods will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Thompson Sporting Goods does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- Thompson Sporting Goods does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Thompson Sporting Goods under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Thompson Sporting Goods communicate with you about offers from Thompson Sporting Goods and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- The requirement of a secure password to access your Thompson Sporting Goods account does not mean that we store credit card information on the website. This password strictly ensures the privacy of your order history.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences General
- Thompson Sporting Goods may set and access Thompson Sporting Goods cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Thompson Sporting Goods Account Information, including your email preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Email Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Thompson Sporting Goods service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Thompson Sporting Goods Newsletter, that are considered part of your Thompson Sporting Goods account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Thompson Sporting Goods account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
- Thompson Sporting Goods may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Thompson Sporting Goods account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions you can contact us at:
Thompson Sporting Goods Inc. 451 W. Williams Ave. Kingsland, GA 31548 (912)882-0778