Specially made for strength and durability. Fits a 5/8″ size rod.
- 1-pc bearing
- Diameter of outside lip: 2″
- Diameter of hole (where the rod goes): 5/8″
- Distance between screw holes: 1″ (this means you must have at least this distance in order to have something to attach the bearing)
- Depth of bearing (what goes in the sidewall): 5/16″
- sold individually – picture shows top side / under side
- attaches with 3 screws (sold separately)
Since these are designed to attach to the sidewall of your cabinet, you can either use one for a very thin sidewall and pair it with the metal face place OR use 2 (one inside and one outside) for a more finished look.