Economy Plastic Rod Bearing
Specially made for strength and durability. Fits a 5/8″ size rod.
- Diameter of outside lip: 2″
- Diameter of hole (where the rod goes): 5/8″
- Diameter of the hole in the sidewall: 1″ (this is without anything in the hole)
- Distance between screw holes: 1-1/8″ (this means you must have at least this distance in order to have something to attach the screws in the bearing)
- Depth of bearing (what goes in the sidewall / your ): 5/16″
Since these are designed to screw into the sidewall of your cabinet, you can either use one for a very thin sidewall and pair it with the metal face place OR use 2 (one inside and one outside) for a more finished look. Great option for tables with really thick sidewalls.
$4.00 – $69.00