1 pc Economy Bearing - "Deluxe"
- “Deluxe” bearing fits larger size holes
- Has ball bearings inside
- Specially made for strength and durability
- Fits a 5/8″ size rod
- Diameter of outside lip: 2-5/16″
- Diameter of hole (where the rod goes): 5/8″
- Distance between screw holes: 1-3/8″ (this means you must have at least this distance in order to have something to attach the bearing)
- Diameter of part of bearing that goes in the sidewall: 1-1/2″ (hole in the sidewall needs to be this size for proper fit)
- Depth of bearing (what goes in the sidewall): 4/16″
- Sold individually (image shown is one bearing front and back)
Since these are designed to screw into the sidewall of your cabinet, you can either use one for a very thin sidewall and pair it with the metal face place OR use 2 (one inside and one outside) for a more finished look.